Google and Bing both offer free business listings in their online directories. These listings are some of the most prominent directories from two of the largest search engines in the world. If you want to stand a chance of showing up in local search results when someone searches for your products or services you must claim and optimize them to gain the most exposure for your small business.
The challenging part is that they are both a giant pain in the butt to get claimed, verified and optimized to have the most impact on driving customers to your door. That’s where we come in.
With our Online Business Listing Optimization you don’t have to worry about a thing. When you sign up with us we’ll have a short chat over the phone to get some essential business details, then you can leave the rest to us.
The best part is, you get to work with someone who does this type of work every day. We know what the search engines are looking for and how to best optimize your profile to show up in local search.
Our Online Business Listing Optimization includes the following for each location:
- Claim and Optimize Google+ Local listing
- Claim and Optimize Bing Business Portal listing
- Establish Authorship link between Google+ and Your Website
In addition to the above we will submit each business profile listing through a service that distributes your detailed business profile through InfoGroup and Acxiom, the data warehouses behind the scenes that power 95% of online search. You’ll see your business profiles show up across more than 150 digital distribution points including, but not limited to:
- Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Online yellow pages sites like Superpages and Yellowpages.com
- Social networks like Yelp, Twitter, and Facebook
- Portals and guides like AOL and Citysearch
- Mobile devices like BlackBerry and iPhone
- 411 directory assistance services
- GPS navigation services
- Telematics services like OnStar
Online Business Listing Optimization – $595
Call Ken at 1-877-334-8022, extension 704 for more information.